Time needed1 hour preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield4 servings
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 C. 2 Tbs. bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 1/4 C. soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. peeled frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Mix the brown sugar, Bourbon, olive oil, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl and Mix well.
- Add shrimp and chicken and stir to coat.
- Quietly marinated meat for 1 hour.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet on medium high and season the meat with salt and pepper. Save the marinade.
- Add the shrimp and the chicken in the pan in a single layer and cook until shrimp are pink and the chicken was white.
- Grilled chicken instead of charming characters.
- Add peppers and onions to the pan and cook until tender.
- Set meat and vegetables aside and add marinade to the pan.
- Bring to a boil and whisk from time to time, until thick, about 5 minutes.
- Add meat and vegetables to the pan and toss to coat.
- After all the ingredients were warm, a layer of the stuffing in the peppers and onions and serve with lemon wedge.